Friday, January 18, 2008
Thank goodness for antibiotics!
For all of you who have ever had a sick baby...I can finally relate. We have been extremely blessed to have had a very healthy baby and aside from the occasional runny nose we haven't had anything to deal with. We've finally crossed to the other side and have come out victorious (thank goodness for antibiotics)! Drew had his first (and hopefully last) ear infection this week. It's made for an interesting (and tiring) week for us all. He didn't want to be very far away from Mommy (preferably being held by her at all times) and didn't want to take naps or go down to bed for the night without being rocked and held. It reminded me of the first few months when I was sleep deprived, tired from carrying a baby all day, and not guaranteed to get a shower every day. I must admit though that I've enjoyed the extra cuddles that I've gotten this week. He's feeling much better now and will be off and running at full steam again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So sorry our baby has been sick - but thank goodness for antibiotics!! The best part is usually the youngest ones bounce back fast! I am happy he is crawling and back to himself. Now if he can just get back to sleeping really well . . . Love, Gigi
Sorry Drew has been sick! we are thankful we have not had to face a sick baby yet...Kim
Post a Comment