Since Drew's ear surgery on Tuesday you can already tell such a difference in the way he feels and acts. He has definitely started walking more independently and much more confidently! I managed to get this video this evening and thought I'd share with all of you!!
And in other news....He finally said "Ma-Ma" clearly and with purpose (at least I'll claim it as on purpose)!! I've been waiting so long to hear it so it's definitely music to my ears!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I came across your blog today and have enjoyed all the pictures of you guys. Drew sure is a cutie!
marcia
I saw your blog when I was looking at Heidi's blog. Our little girl, Grace, is getting tubes next friday. She has had an ear infection since Christmas, it was good to hear about your experience. Drew is adorable. Take care!
Post a Comment