Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Drew's Rainbow

We are about to venture out again to visit family (this time to Oklahoma) and I needed some new ideas to amuse Drew during the trip (this time we're flying and on the way home I'll be on my own with Drew). We were over at some friends' house last week and I saw a few little photo books that they had made for their kids. Not one to pass up a good idea I jumped at the opportunity to create this color book for Drew. Hopefully he'll enjoy looking at his pictures and if we happen to soak up a little learning then all the better! But, mostly I'm just hoping that it will keep him occupied for a few minutes during the flight!!

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple
Brown
Black and White
Pink



3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Amber! Love the pictures of your little one...hope y'all are doing well!

Carrie Brown said...

Very Cute Pictures! So glad to know you are a blogger!!! Good times at the hot picnic today!!
CB

Rachel said...

Yay!! I found you! Your color pictures are cute. Too funny...we used diaper stuff for purple, too. :)