Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Well, aside from the hurricane updates, I've been very bad about posting. However, there's a good reason - I think you'll forgive me when you hear: We're going to have another baby!! I've been super sick with this one (I was sick with Drew, but this time it's worse) and getting pictures and posting to the blog have been at the bottom of my list. We're about 10 weeks along at this point and hopefully things will take a turn for the better soon! We had our first ultrasound and were able to see Baby Wiggins "dancing" around and a strong heartbeat (188bpm). My due date is April 14, but since we'll be having a scheduled c-section (Drew was an UNscheduled c-section) it will likely be closer to the beginning of April.

Now, onto the pictures I do have...there aren't many, but hopefully they'll tide you over until I can get back to "normal."




Eating bananas with Daddy
Aunt Becca came to visit in August (right before I started getting sick)

Messy face
Yes, he lined up his crackers that way himself
Playing Mario Kart with Daddy (Drew loves cars)


Wearing Daddy's house shoes
Playing his new xylophone

And, in other news, Drew has finally decided that the grass is a fun place to be!! Up until this past week he'd cry whenever he had to go in it for any length of time. Don't know what changed, but now he loves to walk around in the backyard by himself!!!
Video: Sorry it's sideways - I forgot that the camera needs to be turned the other way, but you'll get the idea!
Silly boy playing with his bib after dinner
Mommy and Drew





8 comments:

Marcia said...

Congratulations! I hope the sickies go away soon.

Rachel said...

Congrats again...hopefully the turning point will be here soon. They say that you can often know from the beginning if the sex is different than your first by if you're feeling different... (Not that I would know!! All boys, same symptoms.)

Do you remember a little over a year ago when we were standing in your kitchen, just after we found out we were pregnant with Josiah? Bret and I were looking at Drew thinking, "That's where this baby will be in about a year." You and Russell were looking at Micah thinking, "That's where Drew will be in about a year." Now, you're looking at Joey thinking... That makes me sad we won't be around to keep doing that. (Looking at each other's kids -- NOT trading off years on being pregnant!!)

And the lined up crackers -- that is SOOO Conner. And I do the sideways video camera thing all the time, too.

Glad you found some time and energy to post!

Jason and Erin said...

YAY! congratulations!

dw hicks said...

Yay! More babies! Congrats to you all!

Lori said...

Exciting News!!!
Hope you start feeling better soon!!!

With Avery I was sick till 38 weeks(had him at 39).
With Addison I was sick till 30 weeks(had him at 39. So it got better with the second.

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

We're rooting for a healthy baby (girl)! My little one has got to have a Wiggins playmate!

Shannon Dial said...

congrats!

Anonymous said...

What great news! What's better than one baby, two! Hopefully the morning sickness is over soon.