Drew and Daddy unpacking his new bed
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Drew's new bed!
Well, it's official. Drew has moved into his own big boy bed!! We picked it up last Friday and he's been loving it ever since. He loves to crawl into it by himself and stays in it until we come get him in the mornings or at nap time (at least so far). We've only had one or two instances of crying and waking up early, overall it's been great! Whenever we go upstairs he wants to go "nite-nite" and crawls into bed. I hope he always loves it this much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
I am so glad he loves it so much! It is funny that I just saw you posted. We just put Collin's BBBed up tonight..so I am anxious to see if he stays in. Do you all just close his door or put up a gate? I think we are going to try the gate. It worked with Ben, but I hope Collin does not try to climb it!! Hope you are doing good!! Are you feeling "Full" of baby yet? Wow, it is getting close!! Keep us posted!
CB
That bed it too cute! It is so fun doing big boy stuff. yeah for Drew that he stays in bed!
Can't believe that baby is a big brother and almost two!!
Keep that "doesn't realize he can get out of bed on his own" thing going as LONG AS POSSIBLE! We're still milking it 18 months later... but I think it's about to be the end of an era...
Post a Comment