
Josh is 2 months old!!! Where has the time gone? He's already grown and changed so much. He is starting to be much more awake and alert and we're starting to see his personality shining through (so far, he's pretty laid back and content). He's started grinning and smiling more and it just melts my heart! He's also beginning to coo and make lots of other sounds. He eats every 3 hours during the day, and is going 4-5 at night. It's so fun to watch him grow and change before our eyes. I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my babies. Even on days when I'm sleep deprived and going crazy, there's still nothing else I'd rather be doing. These are precious days that I know will be gone way too soon.
UPDATE: We took Josh for his 2 month check-up (6/8) and he weighs 13lbs., 4.5 oz. and is 23 inches long. That puts him in the 75th percentile for weight and the 50th percentile for height. He also got 2 shots and an oral vaccine. He did NOT like either of them!!


No comments:
Post a Comment