Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pictures, as requested

I've had several requests for new and updated pictures, so here you go. There's no real story or anything earth-shattering going on, just regular life with 2 precious boys. It's crazy, it's messy, it's loud, but it's wonderful!

Josh smiling in his swing
Drew decided to take a nap on his "couch" one day - this was how I found him when I went to check on him during naptime
Josh has found his hands and is fascinated by them
Drew showing Josh how to play with his bugs
Josh and Daddy being silly
Cutie Pie
Another Cutie Pie



Maggie likes the play mat too
Josh making faces at Gigi while Grandma Joyce holds him
Silly Gigi
Drew and his trains
"Okay Mom, are we done yet?"
The quest continues for a good "brothers" picture
Drew's building (Daddy helped)
The customary mirror picture (I plan to take another one now that I've cleaned off the mirror, hopefully it will turn out better...)

Mommy's precious boys!

3 comments:

Aunt Becca said...

I love it!!! Thanks for the pictures...those boys are just too cute. Miss you guys!

Kimberly said...

Great pics! Miss you!

Glenda said...

These are great!! Thanks for a new batch to pull out and have happy thoughts! Love Gigi