Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Josh turned 7 months old!

I'm a little behind in my postings (it's not like I have anything else going on right now), but better late than never. Josh turned 7 months on the 6th. He's such a great baby and is really entering a fun stage. He finally got his first tooth and is well on the way to his second. He LOVES his big brother and making faces for the camera. He started eating vegetables (we started with sweet potatoes - which he loves) in addition to his oatmeal and we'll be adding more every few days. No doctor's appointment this month, but when I weighed him he was 18.6 lbs!!!








2 comments:

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

What a cutie! Love the brother hug and all that drool!!!

Aunt Becca said...

L-O-V-E, love him!!!! Can't wait to see my boys next week for Thanksgiving!