Monday, January 4, 2010
A New Beginning
2010 is off to a running start and I'm considering this a time for new beginnings. It's been a crazy few months for the Wiggins family and I'm not going to try to catch up on everything that I've missed on the blog. If time allows I'll go back and document some things in more detail, but for now I'm giving myself permission to just start where we are and move forward. In the past 2 months we've: listed our house for sale, gone househunting, begun the home-building process, hosted our last Thanksgiving in Louisiana, said goodbye to friends, moved to Houston, Russell started a new position at work, Josh turned 8 months old, both boys were sick with RSV, celebrated the life and passing of Papaw (Russell's grandfather), celebrated Christmas with LOTS of family, cheered the Red Raiders on to victory in the Alamo Bowl and now we're trying to settle back into some sort of normal. We're hopeful that 2010 is going to be a GREAT year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Praying that all goes well with the move, house hunting/selling and that 2010 is a wonderful year for you! Missing your family but thrilled that you are close to so much of your family!
where are you living? We should get together for a playdate!
Post a Comment