Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

New House Update

As this blog is likely to read differently than the previous posts, I'll go ahead and make the disclaimer up front. I have high-jacked this blog and am writing this before Amber has a chance to edit it. I hope you enjoy a change of author . . .

We had a chance to go by the new house today and it was an awesome experience. As you will see from the pictures, there has been fantastic progress and we can now see just how close we are to being ready to move in (currently scheduled to close on it on 2/26).

The first three pictures are the front exterior of the house, note the stone work is completed, and the brick is too, with the one exception of some work around the master bedroom windows in the back. The electricians were at the house working on the exterior lights (close-up to follow).


This is one of the 4 lights that will be across the front of the house (far left of garage, either side of the front door, and far right column).
Drew & Josh's new bathroom. Drew was very excited to get to see his new bathtub!

The cabinetry of the laundry room. The two cabinets on the left will be over the washer, with a short hanging rack over the dryer.

The tile work is completed in the entry, kitchen & bathrooms. This is the shower in the master bath.

These are our wonderful spindles on the banisters. This walkway crosses above the living room from the stairs to the boys' rooms.

Close-up of the spindles on the stairs.

Amber was really excited to see that the shelves in the pantry had been installed already. Looks to have lots of space.

These are our cabinets in the kitchen. The second picture is of the area where the sink will be, and is a little easier to see the color of the cabinet.




I hope you've enjoyed the change in blog author, however, I believe I'll let Amber continue to chronicle the changing world of the Wiggins' house, specifically the perpetual motion machines named Drew & Josh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure do like it. Hope to see it soon.

Mimi