Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Playing outside

(Just disregard my previous post claiming that I'd get the blog updated quickly - MAYBE I'll do better from this point forward!)


We have been having some absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather the past few days and we're taking full advantage of it and enjoying playing in our wonderful new backyard.


Peekaboo - I see you!
Drew learned to climb up the "steps" on the side
Drew giving Josh "5" from outside (view the next 3 pictures as a set)
Big brother helping little brother
So cute!!
(Doesn't he look so grown up??)

2 comments:

Aunt Becca said...

OMG!!! I miss those boys so much! Can't believe how much they have changed in just a few shorts weeks! Love you guys!

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Yes, they both look so grown up!Hope you are enjoying your new house, job and life in TX.