Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

29 cents

Those of you who know me well know how much I love a good bargain. One of my favorite places to shop is Kohl's (which we sadly do not have close to us - the nearest one is in Baton Rouge - roughly 1 1/2 hours away) and they are ALWAYS having sales ("It's the biggest sale since last weekend") and you can get some great deals. But, all of that pales in comparison to the great bargain I found yesterday at Sears. I had taken Drew to the Sears Portrait Studio to get 1 year pictures (which didn't go as well as I'd hoped, but we still got a couple of cute shots) and while they were getting things ready we walked through the baby/toddler section. Sears has a ton of stuff on sale and clearance right now so I thought I'd take a look. I found a cute striped onesie in Drew's size marked down to $2.98, plus an additional 50% off clearance prices. That in an of itself was enough to make it worth it to me (he needed some new short sleeve stuff for the upcoming spring season) so I went to the checkout. When they scanned it it came up for 29 cents!!! That made me want to go back and check to see if there were any others in his size and I found 4 more. Just thought I'd share - maybe you should check out Sears too...


No comments: