Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cute pictures from before we got sick...

I'm feeling much better than the beginning of the week, and the rest of the family is catching up too. We'll survive!! I've heard that this particular bug has been making the rounds and has hit several of the other families from church - now if only we can keep it from going around again!! Here are some pictures from last week that I thought I'd share. (Don't forget, if you want to save a copy to have on your computer or print yourself, right-click on the picture and then "Save Picture As." If you have trouble let me know!)

Getting ready to color
"Helping" with the yard work - wearing our leather work gloves
"Hey Drew, don't you want to share your strawberry with me???"
"Oh, silly Maggie, strawberries aren't for kitties"
Eating goldfish crackers with Daddy


No comments: