Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

A Productive Weekend

We had a good weekend (we're all feeling MUCH better!!) and were able to get some things done around the house. Our biggest project was getting the front flowerbeds weeded and re-mulched (something we've been putting off for a very long time). They look so much better and hopefully will stay that way for awhile.



Drew was taking a nap during most of our work (which was a huge help), but after he got up he came outside and "helped." I couldn't resist taking some pictures.



I've also decided that Drew probably needs his own set of sunglasses. He's very interested in borrowing mine and will actually leave them on for a little while at a time now (a few months ago he'd immediately take them off). He's just so cute!!!






3 comments:

Glenda said...

Amber - you are right!! He is just so darn cute!!! Thanks for the new pix!!Y'all did a great ob on the flowerbeds. They look so neat and tidy! Bet it was a hot job - Good work by the whole family!!
Love, Gigi

Anonymous said...

Good looking landscape. That's nice. God bless.

US

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

I love the pic of Drew in the wheelbarrow and with the oversized gloves. Great Job working as a family. I'll be thrilled when the kids can really help with yard work.