Sunday, August 31, 2008
Hurricane Gustav is coming
With Hurricane Gustav in the gulf I'm sure there are several of you wondering where we are and what we're doing. After looking at the models and much thoughtful consideration we have decided to stay at home and ride the storm out. We have plenty of water, food, batteries, gas, etc. and the house is secure. The current models have the eye of the storm coming onshore to the west of the New Orleans area and while we are certain to get plenty of wind and rain we feel confident staying where we are. If, after the storm, we feel we need to move to "safer" ground we will certainly do so. Please keep the entire area in your prayers - we'll keep you posted on any needs that may arise post-storm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Stay safe, guys. You're in our thoughts and prayers. We're in Texas (where we were planning to be this weekend anyway). See you on the other side...
Amber -
I am on the internet checking on all our friends. Please stay safe. We miss you guys and especially seeing all the little guys = give Drew a hug for us. We have and will continue to be praying for you.
Candace
Hope you all faired okay. I am just now checking blogs. I hope you are all safe and that you remain safe through the next few hours crazy storms! We will see you when we get back.
CB
Post a Comment