Okay, so I was called out by my sister for not updating the blog and she was starting to go into withdrawals from not having pictures of Drew. So, in an effort to appease her (and the rest of you) I'll try to catch up and get some pictures in too. It seems like time has just flown since my last post. It's not that we've been overly busy or anything, the time has just gotten away from us. I can't believe it's already the middle of October!! Do you realize that means I'm having a baby in 6 months!!! I'm having a hard time getting my head around that. We had a doctor's appointment on Thursday and were able to hear the heartbeat (although it took 2 nurses and the doctor to find it = tense moments for Mommy, but all is well). Our next appointment is for November 13 and we'll have an ultrasound and regular appointment. If the baby is cooperative we should be able to determine the gender at that time and make sure that everything looks good.
Over the past month I've started feeling better (with a few rough days here and there) and am hopeful that I'll only continue getting better. It's wonderful to feel almost human again. Over the past month: my dad came to visit for the weekend, Russell had to go out of town recruiting for 2 weeks, Glenda came to my rescue once again and Drew and I spent time in Houston. While we were there I was able to spend most of my time just relaxing on the couch and enjoying Taco
Bueno whenever possible. We were also able to make a trip out to the final home game of the season for the
Astros (Drew's first game). Mostly it was just a relaxing time - thanks Gigi and Grandpa Randy for letting us come and taking care of us!!
Now, on to the pictures:
Our little "lefty" drawing
7 comments:
Thanks for the pictures and the update. Now my life is complete again LOL Wow only 6 more months and baby Wiggins will be here!!!!! Talk to you soon...thanks for the pictures!
I've been missing your posts too! How cute that Drew loves to draw.
So glad to find you in the blog world. I hope all is well - I can see you have a beautiful son! And for what it's worth you and Russell look exactly as I remember in about 2001 (?) at CA! Here is my blog!
http://www.jessica-mygreatadventure.blogspot.com/
Jessica Hasten
what great pics! the next time you're in town please let me know! I'd love to see you and meet Drew! glad to hear you're doing better with your morning sickness!
You're nominated for an award! See my blog for details...
What a cutie... Congrats on having another one. How fun.. Ya'll look great.
It's the middle of November time for a new post. We've been missing you guys!
Post a Comment