Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

30 weeks and first nursery pics

Today was our 30 week appointment. Things are measuring right on track and everything looks great! We're definitely into the home stretch now. I'm pre-registered at the hospital and have all of my remaining doctor's appointments scheduled. I'm still feeling pretty good most of the time (with those occasional bouts of uncomfortableness - is that even a word?) and am even finding time to get a few things done around the house.

Mommy with her boys

Josh's room is slowly coming together. We still have work to do, of course, but here's a few pictures to give you an idea of how it's shaping up.
Valance over the window
Rocking chair with quilt
Crib (minus the mattress)

3 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

I love the nursery!! And you are looking much more pregnant than when I saw you last, but still very cute!! You are getting so close!

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Cute Nursery! The colors are so perfect for a baby to grow into and still fun for a little boy. I'm so happy things are going well.

Anonymous said...

Love the nursery stuff! I thought you were going to use the blue bedroom, but I guess I misunderstood. I like the Khaki walls with the blues and puppies!