Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Great Grandparents

Our boys are so lucky to have 6 great-grandparents who love and care about them. (When I was born I only had 2, but Russell had 8!) It's so fun to watch them around our boys and I hope we have many more years sharing family time together.

Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Jack meeting Josh for the first time

Grandma Joyce with Josh
Mimi and Papaw with the boys
Mimi with Josh
Gramps (Great-Gramps?) with Josh
Gramps and Grandma with Josh

2 comments:

Glenda said...

You are the best!! What wonderful and fun posts this week! so glad I took a peek before turning in tonight! Love you! Mom/Gigi

Kimberly said...

What great pictures! It sounds like you had a good trip! We are in OK now for a few weeks...let me know when you are coming to Malibu! Miss you!