Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

Cuteness

I'm trying to be better about keeping the blog updated (one can hope, right?), so here's another installment in the life of 2 precious boys and their awesome parents!

Josh in all his cuteness (that's drool on his shoulder - he's a drooling machine)
Love this picture! Such a sweet baby!!!
Mirror pictures - can't decide which is my favorite


Drew helping roll/crush the Ritz crackers for Ritz chicken
Finally, a picture of the Wiggins parents!
Josh in the swing with a bunny (he looked like he needed something to cuddle)

3 comments:

tara leann said...

the cutest pictures yet! such a sweet family! Josh looks so much like you!

Jenny said...

You are right, those are cute pictures! Your family is adorable.

Reb said...

I vote for the second mirror picture. I just love these boys...wish we all lived closer so we could see each other more. Love you guys!