Hello everyone. I am once again at the keyboard, but unfortunately, this time it is because Amber is otherwise preoccupied. Drew is not feeling well, with a fever and other details I won't go into. As such, I'm back in the driver's seat to give you the latest on our new home.
Here are the latest pictures of the house. Still on schedule to close next Friday, 2/26!!! Enjoy!!
The first picture here was taken by Drew (he's quite the photographer - Don't you think?). As you will notice, we have a driveway and the lights outside are all installed.

Here is the back of the house.

Here is the shower in the Master Bath. Looks a little different than last time . . .

This is Amber's sink in the bathroom. Mine looks just like it (medicine cabinet is on the left).

Here are some updated pictures of the kitchen. The
backsplash tile is in (still needed to be grouted) and the
countertops are in. They look fantastic, Amber really did a good job picking them out.
It is really getting close, and we are extremely excited to show it to you all when it is finished!!!
6 comments:
Wow, I LOVE all those windows in the back!
That's what I was about to say... LOVE the windows! You can keep an eyeball on those rowdy boys (and they will be rowdy!) from inside! Congrats on the great home!
It is looking great! I hope Drew feels better soon!
It looks beautiful Amber and Russell! I know you are ready to be in it and settled!! Congrats!!
CB
Beautiful home! Congrats!
WOW - home bound soon! It looks beautiful! WHich subdivision are you in?
Post a Comment