Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Aunt Becca Comes to Visit

Aunt Becca (Amber's sister, Rebecca) came to visit us for part of Spring Break. We loved having her here! Reb is a preschool teacher in an infant class, so it was a nice change of pace for her to only have one baby, and of course he's the cutest one there is!!! They had lots of fun playing together, singing songs, and reading books. She even kept him for us one night so that Russell and I could actually go out on a real date!! (Thanks Reb, we really appreciated it!) During the week we hit the stores hard. The only time either of us really gets into shopping is when we're together. I think that if we went into one more dressing room Drew was going to have a complete meltdown! Reb got lots of cute new clothes and I found a few things too. Can't wait until we can do it again - maybe Russell will be home and we can leave the boys at home this time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love this picture!!!! Please send it to me if you don't mind. Hope you all are doing well!
Aunt Becca