This morning we met some friends from church at the Trailhead fountains in Mandeville. This was our first time out, but I can promise it won't be our last! It's a cute little spot with "fountains" that shoot water up out of the concrete. At first Drew was a little skeptical, but he warmed up to it and got much braver. I think he really had fun - we may have to make this a regular part of our weeks this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Great Pics! I can't wait until Collin can walk over there like Drew!! I think we should do it regularly too!
CB
Lots of fun! Drew, you were so big and brave (and cute, too!) You can see Micah in the background in that fourth picture, getting sprayed smack dab in the face. :)
WooHoo!! What fun!! Gigi and Grandpa can't wait to see you try out the similar fountains here in The Woodlands. So glad you had fun, Drew!! And Mommy, too!
Just one week to wait for ya'll to come visit!!! yea!!
Love you all! Mom/Gigi
Drew looks like he had lots of fun in the water!!! Did you get wet with him or did he decide it was alright on his own? Looks like fun...we will have to do something like that in August!
Reb
So glad to see Drew had fun. Sorry we arrived just when you were leaving. Let's talk Sunday about a day next week that we can play in the water.
Post a Comment