Monday, June 16, 2008
We're all sick
I will try to actually get some pictures and other posts written up later, but for now this is as much as I can handle. We're all sick (and not just the "I don't feel good" kind of sick). I'll spare you the details, just pray that it's just a quick stomach bug and will be gone soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh no! So sorry you guys are sick! I know you said on Sunday that you were wondering about Drew. Joey's got it, too, and I'm thinking Micah is just behind him. Uggh! Michelle is going to spend the day in the nursery at church tomorrow disinfecting...
I am so sorry you guys got it! Evan had his touch of it, but we were lucky in not. If you need anything let us know.
Yuck! What a powerful bug this has been. Allie got it on Mon. night and I on Tues. and Lee on Thurs. The only thing that we're thankful for it that it comes on quick but leaves pretty quick too. Since I was stick Tues and Wed. I will be disinfecting the church on Sat. at the work day. Hope ya'll are on the mend.
Post a Comment