We celebrated Drew's 2
nd birthday this past weekend with a "
Choo-
Choo" birthday party. He was so excited and whenever we would talk about his upcoming birthday he would say "
Choo-
choo" and "cake." We were joined by lots of family (Gigi and Grandpa, Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Jack, Auntie Randi, Papaw and Mimi
Eesha) and had a wonderful weekend! Here are some pictures that I think tell the story better than I can.
The party set-up in the dining room

Drew checking out the table

Drew's
Choo-
Choo train cake (made by Mommy!)

Train cookies (Drew helped make them)

The Wiggins family

Drew and Daddy checking things out

"I'm so tall...look at my birthday party!"

This is my cake (finger in the icing)

"
Cheeee-
se" (such a goober, but I love him!)
Drew making the train whistle blow on "Dada's choo-choo" (video)
Time for presents...

His own camera (from
Gramps and Aunt Becca)

Clifford the Big Red Dog (from Mommy and Daddy)

"No, Momma...I can do it..." (yep, he's definitely turning 2!)

Farm animal puzzle (from Auntie Randi)

Reading his card

Train cup and truck from Gigi and Grandpa

Tool set (from Papaw and Mimi
Eesha)

My own screwdriver

Drew's new power drill

Drew's new kitchen (from Gigi, Grandpa, Grandma Joyce, and Grandpa Jack)

He LOVES it!

It even has a grill

Drew's cake (made by me - just like last year)


Time for cake

Blowing out the candles


yep, we need 2 forks

Doesn't he look so grown up???
7 comments:
You rock as a mommy!!
Looks like a great party. I'm WAY impressed with your cake decorating skills!
He is so grown up...sorry we had to miss the big party :( See you in April!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Drew!
looks so fun!!
wow! what a fun party you had! Cade has been saying choo-choo party and sing..... too cute!
Your cake turned out awesome. Did you create the design yourself? I have one those icing guns- just not sure if I have the patience to do all that detail!
I just saw that you have 39 days left~ that is crazy! He'll be here in no time!
Looks like a fun party!
There is a present for Drew in the nursery on his hook at church.
Happy Birthday Drew!
We loved being a part of this great celebration! Thanks Mommy for all your hard work, Daddy for helping get everything set, and Drew for being adorable!
We love you!!!! Heart, Gigi and Grandpa
Post a Comment