Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

35 weeks

Today was our 35 week appointment and there's been no change since last week (which is fine with me, since that means that he's probably not coming on his own just yet!!) Not much else to report.

I do want to document for my own sake the cuteness of my (soon-to-be) oldest son. Whenever I tell him that we're going to the doctor for Mommy to check on Josh he immediately asks "Moos?" Follow me here: "Moos" = Chick Fil A, because there are cows all over. We've been going there for lunch with Russell after our doctors appointments from the beginning and he's created quite a little routine for himself. He knows that he sits with Daddy while Mommy sits on the table and he and Daddy "read" magazines looking for pictures of cars and dogs. Then when we're done he rides in Daddy's truck to the "Moos" and we eat and then we go home and Daddy goes back to work. It's amazing how his little mind works - just don't try to mix things up or there will be trouble!!!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Oh that is too cute!! Gigi totally follows his logic! Maybe the Dr. didn't mention any change but I think I can SEE a change! Only 25 days to go!!!! Yea!! Love you guys!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO