Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby "Sprinkle"


Today some of the ladies from church threw me a baby shower in anticipation of Josh's arrival. It was so sweet of them to think of us and I felt very honored. Unfortunately, there were several different things happening on Sunday, so only a few ladies were able to stay. Nevertheless, I had a good time and am lucky to be a part of a family that cares so much about us. Because this is our second boy and the seasons are pretty close together I asked for the 2 things that you can't reuse: diapers and wipes!! They came through for us in a big way and Josh even got a few new things that are just for him. Now we just wait until he makes his appearance (hopefully not for a few more weeks!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you set on diapers and wipes for a while or would you like more of a certain size/type??? What else does Josh need or should Aunt Becca just go shopping when she gets to New Orleans? Love you guys!

Bret Wells said...

That TOCC crew does know how to buy diapers! Between them and my teacher friends at the preschool, I didn't buy any diapers for Joey until he was almost 7 months old!