Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Let the "bolf" begin...

Last Friday Russell was able to go golfing with a friend from church. Drew knows a little about golf and when I told him Daddy was playing golf he said "Papaw?" (Which is funny, because the last few times Russell has played it has been with his dad=Papaw Dave.) When Russell got home we remembered that Drew has gotten his first golf set for Christmas and we hadn't gotten it out to play yet. This seemed like the perfect time. It was so cute to watch him try to hit the ball and then just pick it up and throw it when he was tired of trying to hit it. Since then he keeps asking to play "bolf." I think we've created a monster, but I know that Russell is really looking forward to the time when he can take his boys with him to the range or out on the course. Enjoy the pictures and the video at the bottom (that really tells the story...)







No comments: