Well, we've finally made it!! Josh will be making his grand appearance into the world in about 5 hours and we'll go from being a family of 3 to a family of 4! It's almost surreal to me that this day is actually here. We've spent so much time preparing and planning and now we actually get to meet this new little person that God has blessed our family with. After months of feeling him move and tumble inside me I will finally get to hold him in my arms in just a few short hours. (There is a small part of me that isn't quite ready for this phase to end. It's 'easy' to take care of 2 little boys when one of them is still inside. Also, this is likely my final pregnancy, and although it hasn't been all smiles and rainbows, there's a little bit of sadness that I won't experience this awesome miracle again - unless of course God has other plans for us!) Please keep our entire family in your prayers in the coming hours, days, weeks, and months. This will be quite a transition, but we are excited to see what new adventures lie ahead for us!
Our final family picture as a family of 3!
Now, onto some pictures of the last few days. The next post should have pictures of the newest member of the Wiggins family!!!
Daddy and Drew tickling on the couch (aren't they just so cute???)
Eating chips and salsa at Chili's
My adorable boy
Coloring intently at lunch at Olive Garden (he was finding letters in the word search)
This is the face that he makes when he says "cheese" - too funny not to include!
Glenda and Randy brought me Taco Bueno! Yummy!!!

5 comments:
Too cute! I can't wait to see pictures of Josh! I'll be praying for you today!
Glad you guys have had some fun these last few days of being just three!
Praying for a safe and healthy delivery! Can't wait to see pictures!
You guys are in my prayers!! Not sure what time he is coming, but I hope he is already here.
Glad everyone is doing well! I can't wait to meet him in person on Saturday!!! Taco Bueno is not open at the wee hours of the morning when I will be heading to the airport so I am glad Glenda was able to help you with your Bueno fix. Love you!
Post a Comment