
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Take time to smell the flowers...
Drew and Gigi decided that we needed new flowers in our flowerpots (and I have to agree). Drew had a great time going to Home Depot to help pick out flowers and then digging in the dirt to help plant. He wasn't too keen on the idea of actually getting dirty or using his hands, but as long as he had a shovel he as a happy camper! They did a great job and it makes our mailbox and back patio look so much prettier and brings a smile to my face when I see it. (Drew keeps wanting to look out and "check" on the flowers - he's so proud!)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun for both Drew and Gigi! Dad and I could have used Drew's help yesterday while we were planting in our flower bed. Glad to see things are going well! Love you!
Post a Comment