Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

We've survived

Well, we've officially survived our first week alone as a family of four. We were so fortunate to have Gigi stay with us for the first 2 weeks (while we were in the hospital and through the first full week at home). This week it was just me and the boys. There are certainly going to be times of transition, but I'm confident that we'll be just fine. Josh is such a good baby and Drew is a wonderful big brother. Now, if only I could figure out how to get a little more sleep, but that will come. For now, I'm trying to remind myself that this time will pass all too fast and before I know it my babies will be all grown up.



Now, in unrelated news, but for the sake of my own memories: Drew has started consistently using adjectives this week and it's so cute. Now he'll describe things using color or size or name labels. Examples: blue cup, green car, Josh room, Dada shoe, little bus, etc.

2 comments:

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

cute pictures! If you need anything just give me a call or email! You all are doing a great job surviving! The older thay get the more fun (in my opinion)!

Aunt Becca said...

Those boys are just too cute!!!!