Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Computer Issues

I know it's been a little while since the last post, blame it on crazy life and computer issues!! Let me start with computer issues (most of which are at least temporarily solved). I came upstairs last week to check email and try to work with some pictures and post to the blog only to find that the computer could not access the hard drive. It would try to boot up and then repeatedly give me the error message "could not access boot-up drive, please try again." Talk about panic - ALL of our pictures of Drew are on this computer. I tried to be calm, but inside I was about to have a break down!!! Luckily my wonderful sister "steals" the pictures off my memory card and computer anytime she can so she has almost all of them on her computer. After trying a few different things we were finally able to reboot the computer and Russell was able to save all of our pictures onto his abundance of thumb drives. The computer seems to be running okay most of the time now and we have decided to look into getting an external back-up drive so that this doesn't happen again (Any advice??)

I'll post more later and bring you up to date with the latest and greatest escapades of the Wiggins' (especially Drew)

No comments: