Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Drew's First Haircut

Well, I promised more postings, so here you go!! Last Friday we took Drew to get his first haircut. I was totally prepared for a traumatic experience (more for me than for him), but it went great!!! His haircut looks wonderful - he still looks like my baby - and he handled it great. We'd been putting this off for weeks and it was finally just too much to take. (Russell was especially tired of people asking "what's HER name?") We went to the Family Cuts down the street from us and they did a great job. There was even a taxi cab seat for him to sit in while he got his hair cut.

Okay, I know it's long...


...but, it's so cute and curly, you can't really tell...


...I mean, how adorable are those curls???


The "Before" Shot



The "After" Shot

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little nephew looks so grown up in that picture. I can't wait to see him in person soon! Love you guys!!!!!
Aunt Becca

Anonymous said...

Yeah, anonymous works for me, too, Reb! I'm not trying to hide, that's just the only way I've been able to do this.

How is everyone? Who's the little hippie? A man after my own heart. There's a picture somewhere, I've been told, of my long hair. Long time before you guys came into my life! Is there anyone reading that is familiar with the term "hippie?" I haven't heard it in a while.

I guess the car is for little boys. What do they have for the girls?

Love you all.

Uncle Scott
US