Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake

Drew's 1st birthday is coming up on Monday and we're having family over for a party on Saturday. I decided to try my hand at cake decorating (something I haven't attempted in several years) and make the cake myself. The napkins and plates that I found have a really cute teddy bear on them, so I decided to replicate that for the cake. I borrowed some supplies from my friend Carrie and went to Hobby Lobby for more. I had so much fun and it turned out so cute!!! Now, if only it tastes at good as it looks!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did amazing! I am very proud of your handy work on the cake. I am sure it tasted wonderful as well.

Anonymous said...

by the way that first comment was from me (Aunt Becca) A.K.A Rebecca

Anonymous said...

WOW! WHAT A COOL CAKE. DREW IS SO CUTE SQUISHING IT IN HIS FINGERS. I'M SO GLAD YOU HAD SUCH A FUN DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY.
LOVE, CARLSONS