Today was our 34 week check-up and things are right on schedule. They did the Group B strep test and also checked my cervix (I know, too much information, right?) We're down to where we'll be going to the doctor every week until he decides he's ready to join us on the outside (or April 6, whichever comes first.) Josh is growing well and moving around ALOT! At times he kicks/punches/pushes so hard that I have to stop what I'm doing and breathe for a minute or two. I'm getting much more uncomfortable, especially at night, but that's to be expected at this point. Tomorrow will start our 1 month countdown to c-section day!! It's hard to believe that we're this close to holding him in our arms and becoming a family of four!!!!

And here's a picture from 18 weeks in the same shirt to prove to you that I really have grown! People always look amazed when I tell them I only have a month left. I carry my babies across rather than out front, so I guess I don't look that big to some people - but I'd disagree!



3 comments:
so crazy!! cant wait to meet him!!
Praying everything goes as planned! April 5th would be a great day (my birthday).
Go Go go!!! You are almost there! Still look great!!
Post a Comment